DESIGNED TO SUPPORT A VARIETY OF SOCIETAL REQUIREMENTS
VCS design and manufacture mobile treatment centres ranging from 3.5T to 5.5T variants depending on the client application and licencing requirements.
Constructed using the same composite material and assembly methods as our lightweight DCA Modular our treatment centres can be designed to accommodate :
- Carriage of a generator for long periods of static work requiring constant power
- Staff area complete refreshment facilities
- Fully integrated cleaning stations
- Fully integrated intelligent charging via LPG Genset and LPG gas tank.
- Low floor or ultra low floor chassis systems ( in house patented designs )
- Clinical area dedicated to a single patient or multiple patient stations
- Dual roof-mounted air-con and heating system
- Exterior stowage access doors
- Awning systems to create external treatment area’s if required for mass casualty
- Rear entry systems comprising of bi-fold ramp or manual or electric steps
- Payload capacity ranging from 600kg to 2000kg depending on the application
Although the treatment centres do not carry any passengers in transit due to the dominant use as a static application for hours or days on end, at VCS we construct and assemble in line with crash testing methods and principles. It is important we apply the same standard across all our products to have complete and comprehensive consistency.
VCS possesses an unrivalled engineering department and design prowess unmatched in our field. We exploit this skill and capability to create bespoke designs and maximise the potential of the finished product to give our customer a product fit for purpose and engineered to the highest standards.